Vampire's Fall: Origins
This is a detailled and structured article that contains exactly the amount of information needed. Also, this article is very important. Be sure to check any changes you make here twice before saving them !
|Vampire's Fall: Origins|
|Early Morning Studio|
|Early Morning Studio|
|September 8, 2018|
|A device with :
Vampire's Fall: Origins is a game created and published by Early Morning Studio.
Intro[edit | edit source]
For countless years the villagers of Vamp’Ire have enjoyed a life of peace and happiness. But now, rumors are spreading about the rise to power of a wielder of dark magics - a Witchmaster. Fearing the rumors to be true, the village musters a militia to prepare for the worst. You are a recruit enrolling to defend the village. Little do you know, fate has something special in store for you…
About[edit | edit source]
Vampire's Fall: Origins is a mobile RPG. It can be fully be played to completion offline, requires little storage space and has neither forced adds nor paywalls. For an app of that size, it still offers an incredibly large playing field and a fulfilling story. Another key point is that it will NOT ask for your contacts, your location, or any of that stuff. See below if you want to know what it needs and why.
Vampire's Fall: Origins offers you a creative and extensive story : in addition to the epic Origins quest, there are dozens of Side Quests that can be found by interacting with NPCs or by exploring the country. Through these side quests, you are able to better manage your Player Character progression and learn more about the world. While the full content of Vampire's Fall: Origins can be played offline without any problems, you may want to test your skill against another players. This is where PVP comes into play. This, along with the in-app store and the chatting menu, are the only features that require you to have a connection.
Game Features[edit | edit source]
- Open world: while some areas have harder enemies than others, you are free to roam the huge map however you want and strike a conversation with whoever you want to. Side quests are always available, no matter what your status in the main quest is.
- Customizable characters: gender, hair color, lineage, weapon proficiency... there is a lot to a Player_Character that makes them unique. Even without paying for aesthetics, you will have more than enough choices for you to be satisfied with your looks.
- Turn-based combat: this game doesn't need timers and frantic tapping to keep you involved. Battles use a turn-based JRPG system with a twist called Combo Turns.
- Immersive story: Vampire's Fall: Origins offers an epic-sized story, packed with humorous situations, interwoven lore and dozens of characters that each have their own dialogue. Even our best [speedrunner] needed over 3 hours to complete the main quest. Between the side quests and the recent NG+ feature, this length can easily jump to dozens of hour and still surprise you with something new.
- Healthy business model: Don't want to be shown ads? You won't. Don't want to spend money on some fancy-looking stuff? You won't be penalized for it. Want to support the developers without spending fifty bucks? You can ! Want to buy glorious golden wings without feeling bad like in a pay-to-win game? You can !
- Dialogue choices: your actions have an effect on the world, and the main story doesn't lack in crucial choices. During side quests, characters can become angry with you, or offer you a discount if you side with them. Even the most secondary of NPCs often offers a selection of answers.
- PvP battles: once you're feeling ready, head on to Marid's Lair and put your mettle to the test. Even if you don't want to participate in the community-driven Tournaments or the upcoming Clan Wars, the game already has a ranking system for you to track your progress.
- In-game chat: Stuck in a quest? Want to brag about a recent victory? Need some advice on what equipment you need? Or just want to hang out with others? As long as you're online, you will always find someone active in your chat (at least for russian and english speakers).
- Skills, abilities, and more: there are many ways to shape your character, and one of them is what they can do in battle : their build. Will you be a fireball-thrower, will you rush into battle with a sword in each hand, or do you prefer a good spear and a sturdy shield? Weapons, skill trees and Abilities make for several combinations that can mix any way you want. There are over a dozen of viable builds and nothing is stopping you from creating new ones.
- 150+ graphically unique weapons and armors: each piece of equipment has its own artwork. Feel free to share your best dress-up with the community, or just enjoy the evolution of your character's appearance throughout the game.
- 100+ different monsters: from the lowly rat to the mighty Gods of Brutals, you will face a lot of different challenges. Each monster has its own resistances and weaknesses, and with a moderate amount of RNG thrown in the mix, no two battles are the same.
Community[edit | edit source]
In addition to this site, you can find friendliness and support in :
- The official [facebook page]
- The official [subreddit]
- Our very active [Discord] community (go [here] for non-english speakers)
Languages[edit | edit source]
Vampire's Fall: Origins supports the following languages:
Store Reviews[edit | edit source]
Playstore (currently 4.7/5)[edit | edit source]
Levi Jaen said: "this game is just amazing. it was a bit hard at first, almost like a dark souls feel, but thats what gives it charm!"
Roy Langley said: " really enjoy this game, its one of those rare gems of not needing to spend unless you want to progress faster, want cool stuff, or just to support the devs. I can tell the people who made it are gamers and played rpg's growing up. its not super easy but not overly hard either, a good challenge."
Appstore (currently 4.7/5)[edit | edit source]
Ody Santana said: "Game is amazing, old school style gameplay but with up to date mechanics, game looks lush runs smooth, and the story line isn’t bland it’s actually somewhat interesting, dialogue is entertaining, whoever made this game definitely put in some time and effort and it shows. No sort of energy systems or adds constantly popping up, game is completely free aside from you having the options to donate for different chat colors/tiers.. basically aesthetics nothing game changing. "
Permisions[edit | edit source]
Verified for the current version.
Android[edit | edit source]
- receive data
- view connections
- network access
- prevent screen from turning off
The first three are necessary for online features to work (chatting, ingame store, pvp). The last one is to prevent the settings of interrupting your during a cutscene.
Version[edit | edit source]
The current version (displayed on the main menu) is 1.5.28 for both Android and iOS. See the main Versions page for more info.