As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
The First Recruit
This is the first quest in Vampire's Fall: Origins and it is started by default when beginning a new game.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Captain Angmar near the gates.
- Choose a weapon that best suits your play style and prepare for your first battle.
- Defeat the Rat.
- After you defeat the rat follow the road outside the Village, past the weapon stand, and find Sava Savanovic. He can heal your rat wound.
- He will ask you to defeat a Beast guarding some mushrooms he wants. Head west toward a spot covered in blood and surrounded by flies.
- Interact with the spot and battle the Beast.
- If you weren't strong enough, level up a bit before trying again.
- Return east to Sava Savanovic and speak to him to continue the quest for 35 g and 25 exp.
- Head back to the village and speak to Captain Angmar
Warning: You can not return once you talk to Captain Angmar . Make sure to do everything you can or want in the beginning section before proceeding!
- You will be forced to battle the Witchmaster, he is unbeatable so just try and see how much health you can take before being destroyed.
- Your dying of thirst, head west and drink from the town well.
- Your thirst refuses to be quenched, follow the smell by approaching the bodies directly east.
- Drink from either the dead soldier or dead rat.
Quest Log[edit | edit source]
|1||- Talk to Captain Angmar|
|2||- Follow the road outside the Village, past the weapon stand, and find Sava Savanovic. He can heal your rat wounds.|
|3||- Go west from Sava and find the mushrooms. Interact with them to bring forth the beast to kill.|
|4||- Return to Sava and tell him you killed the beast guarding the mushrooms.|
|5||- Report back to Captain Angmar at the gates.|
|6||- Drink water from the well.|
|7||- Find the source of the scent.|