How to play guide for Vampire's Fall: Origins
For more detailed guides go to one of the following links: Official subreddit (external link) Main Discord server (external link) VFO Analysis server (external link)
|This article is a stub.
It could probably be helpful one day, but right now it is incomplete, lacks structure and/or verified content.You can help us by!
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Vampire's Fall: Origins. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- ORIGINS Quests pertain to main story line, secondary quests built XP, coins and items.
- Items, quests and character info is checked by tapping top center of screen.changing items, clothing, weapons etc. Can be done here as well.
Completing quests improves on all areas of you character and earns gold coins.
- Clothing protects in different degrees and from different foes or animals , some are heavier or lighter than others. Assign them according to your quest
- Weapons are different in many ways: Damage, how much focus needed to use and secondary abilities for some.
- To level up use menu at top center where and when it says level up, choose the skills and abilities you want to level up in according to skills needed for quests at hand and what skill you are lacking in.
- Travel- when traveling by map for long distance or in unfamiliar areas use the map in the top right corner, zoom in to the location you are going and tap the location you are going to. A red arrow should appear, when you leave the map to the playing field there will be an arrow in the map circle showing you which way to travel.
Controls[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
Unstuck[edit | edit source]
If you get stuck in world (which happens very rarely) you have two options.
- In world view -> Settings (cogs icon in top left corner) -> Unstuck button. ! This will kill you and revive you in the last visited location. !
Crafting and Health Potions[edit | edit source]
- Use Bat potion to travel to nearby city.
- Always craft health potions and have them readily available in your inventory, in case you're outside a city, where crafting is not possible.
- You can also craft Bat Potions, Creature Potions (attracts nearby creatures) and Bloodstones (used when forging your weapons and armor).
- Bloodstones can drop from fighting creatures but they're very rare also they take a very long time to craft (2 Bloodstones for 8 hours).